Training and Conference Centre
Heartlands situated in Old Paardevlei Road, The Interchange, Somerset West, offers a lovely large conference hall with smaller breakaway rooms suitable for meetings, training and workshops! There are a variety of seating arrangements and styles to suit all learning requirements - from meetings, workshops, motivational speeches, conferences and presentations.
We also help you stay cost effective by booking the venue only for the duration of your session (half day or full day packages).
We have 2 large rooms which can accommodate between 30 and 40 people. If needed our main hall can be sectioned off to create a personalised setup. In addition to the space above we have a smaller, breakaway room which can comfortably seat between 10-12 delegates.
To ensure that your meeting, training or workshop’s catering needs are met, we can supply you with our specialised menu at an additional cost. This includes morning and afternoon tea, coffee and canapés. Group training sessions can also opt to have a sit-down lunch served at Heartlands on-site Coffee Shop.
All training rooms include:
- Proxima and mobile screen
- Flipcharts, Whiteboard Markers and whiteboards
- Rectangular tables
- Plug points
- Different seating styles
- Tea and coffee
- Hiring venue can vary between half day or full day
- Training rooms available to freelance trainers, individuals and businesses
- Ample, free and secure parking
- Catering as requested at an additional cost
- If you require additional furniture, please note that these will need to be hired separately.
Training & Conference Centre
Large/Small Conference Room
- Full or Half Day Package
- Full Day - R1500
- Half Day - R900
- Morning coffee or tea on arrival
- Mid-morning break at 10h00
- Mid-afternoon break at 15h00
Sit-down group lunch served at HBS’s Coffee shop Menu options are available, with consideration of dietary requirements.
See brochure for full info list
If you require additional furniture or even stationary please note that these will need to be hired or billed separately. Should you require further information, please feel free to contact me on the numbers listed below.